Juniper Mist Platform
Automate wired and wireless operations and offer innovative location-based services.
TRY WIRED ASSURANCE
Find out how the Mist AI-driven solution works with EX Series Switches for a better wired experience.Start your free trial
Mist built the first AI-driven platform to give modern businesses an intelligent solution for the digital era. Traditional WLAN solutions, which are more than a decade old and based on antiquated, monolithic architectures, lack the scale, reliability, performance, and agility they need to address today’s challenging and diverse enterprise needs. Meanwhile, IT departments today are looking for a single, cohesive approach for managing wired and wireless networks. What’s needed is a solution that can simplify and automate operations and end-to-end troubleshooting, ultimately evolving into the Self-Driving Network™.
The Mist platform addresses both of these challenges. Designed from the ground up to meet the stringent networking needs of the modern cloud and smart-device era, Mist delivers unique capabilities for the wired and wireless LAN.
Marvis, an integrated AI engine.
We built an AI engine right into the Mist platform for unique client-level insight, rapid wired and wireless troubleshooting, trending analysis, anomaly detection and proactive problem remediation. These capabilities simplify IT operations without requiring expensive overlay sensors, data collector hardware, or extra software.
Virtual BLE for indoor location.
Patented dynamic vBLE 16 antenna array and unsupervised machine learning in Mist APs eliminate the need for battery powered BLE beacons and manual calibration. This means no more headaches as you deploy and maintain high-value location services such as wayfinding, asset tracking, and proximity notifications.
Wired and wireless assurance.
Set, monitor, and enforce Service Level Expectations (SLE) for key wired and wireless performance metrics such as throughput, capacity, roaming, and uptime. Provide predictive recommendations to avoid or fix problems in a rapid manner.
Modern microservices cloud.
Mist Cloud is built on a modern microservices architecture that brings the agility of SaaS to networks. On-demand network upgrades and patches take minutes instead of months, with new features rolled out almost weekly with low risk.
Mist combines AI automation with microservices agility.
- Delivers feature velocity with seamless upgrades that take minutes instead of months.
- Provides full programmability via open APIs for proactive automation and easy integration with third-party or in-house applications.
- Adapts in real time to changes in user, device, and application behavior for predictable, reliable Wi-Fi and accurate location services.
- Monitors network trends in real time and sends alerts when service levels degrade.
- Makes recommendations for troubleshooting and proactive configuration changes.
DIAWAY partners with Juniper Networks, a leader in datacenter hardware platforms for software-defined networking. Juniper’s solid and proven reputation in routing, switching, and security is greatly valued by DIAWAY customers building top of the line solutions with Juniper technology. Modernize with high-speed connections, open orchestration, visibility, and automated security!
Mist Subscription Services
Mist offers cloud-based services to meet a variety of wireless networking needs.
- Automates operations to save time and money.
- Delivers unprecedented visibility into the Wi-Fi user experience.
- Gives you the ability to set, monitor, and enforce service levels for time to connect, capacity, throughput, and more.
- Provides simple root cause analysis and remediation across wireless, wired, and device domains.
- Tackles major network anomalies with automatic network rewind and dynamic packet capture.
- Provides insight into wired service levels, including IoT endpoints, to measure user experience metrics for pre-connection, post-connection, and performance.
- Proactively delivers anomalies and translates root cause to automated actions for remediating wired issues.
- With the EX Series Ethernet Switches, delivers rich telemetry data to the Mist Cloud platform, fueling AI and data science.
- Extends the Virtual Network Assistant to span wired and wireless networks with new capabilities that provide insight into the wired domain.
AI-Driven Virtual Network Assistant
- Offers real-time troubleshooting and reactive insights with AI-powered natural language processing (NLP) interface.
- Brings proactive insights and self-driving network capabilities with Marvis Actions, which translates root cause to automated actions for remediating network issues.
- Reports site-wide discrepancies through anomaly detection.
- Extends service-level expectations to client-level visibility.
- Uses Bluetooth LE (BLE) to deploy high-value wireless services, such as indoor navigation and proximity messages.
- Requires no battery beacons.
- Shares location information with colleagues, family, and friends.
- Finds key assets and people easily.
- Collects detailed analytics on traffic patterns.
- Eliminates proprietary real-time location system (RTLS) solutions and expensive overlay systems.
Mist Access Points
Mist leads the convergence of Wi-Fi, BLE, and IoT with enterprise-grade access points. These products offer data collection, analysis, and policy enforcement, along with machine learning, location services, and event correlation. They also include an expansion port for IoT devices.
Superior Wi-Fi and BLE Performance
In addition to delivering unparalleled Wi-Fi range and performance, Mist access points have a dynamic vBLE 16-element antenna array for the industry’s most accurate and scalable location services. Models are available with 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) and 802.11ac Wave 2 radio technologies.
Data Collection, Analysis, and Enforcement
Mist access points are purpose-built to collect metadata for more than 150 states that allow the cloud-based AI engine to perform analytics, machine learning, location services, and event correlation. Access points incorporate a third radio for always-on security monitoring and troubleshooting.
Converged, Enterprise-Grade Platform
Mist access points include an IoT interface port to integrate and control IoT devices. This feature enables access points to bridge the physical, location, and connectivity realms, unlocking value from your network.